MINDFULNESS MEDITATION Bring your mind back to Presence and your heart back to Love. Return your nervous system to rest and relaxation and your attention back to the essence of being.
Bring your mind back to Presence and your heart back to Love.
Return your nervous system to rest and relaxation and your attention back to the essence of being.
Deepen your ability to remain calm in the face of life’s fluctuations and to grounded on the goodness within.
Meditation is key to peace and true prosperity.
Meditation can also be challenging. With the right support and community you can establish a regular meditation practice, and deepen self-awareness, compassion and conscious action.
Join our experienced mindfulness instructor, Jawai Gustavo Sé, in weekly mindfulness meditations at Freedom Float Centre – Burleigh Heads.
In these sessions you will:
• Meditate and be guided into a state of presence and open-heartedness
• Enjoy mindful movement practices to cultivate embodiment
• Learn about the tendencies of the mind and how to tame it towards presence and compassion.
• Have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and be assisted to overcome challenges in your meditation.
• Learn to cultivate a state of deep surrender and nervous system relaxation.
• Venture into the deeper aspects of meditation – intrinsic wholeness, timeless consciousness and the peace of pure being.
• Have guidance from an experience meditation teacher with over 22 years of meditation practice, 11 years of teaching mindfulness, 3 psychology degrees, 500hrs yoga teacher training and several courses in mindfulness.
• Enjoy the gentle energy of this meditation Sanga.
Suitable for all levels of practice.
See you on in that space where we hold each other in the light of compassion and where we are all one and whole.
Jawai – Gustavo Sé
Any questions contact me –
0430 434 417