A Must Have For Your Athletic Performance And Recovery
The sun is shining on the Gold Coast and sports activities are happening in full force. It’s that time of year that you feel more motivated to join the local gym and get Summer fit!
Did you know that float therapy can enhance your sports performance and aid in physical recovery? A lot of our clients that come in either have a regular physical fitness regime, or compete in a sport.
Float Therapy provides an optimal zero gravity environment so your body can heal itself. The physical benefits of floating in one of our state of the art pods are unmistakable:
- Float Therapy reduces stiffness & tenderness in the muscles.
- Enhances athletic performance by speeding up muscle recovery time and eliminating fatigue with a one hour float
- Promoting blood circulation through the limbs.
- Floating also assists with boosting endorphins
- Reducing inflammation, stress hormones & heart rate
- The magnesium in the Epsom Salts assists with metabolism, transmembrane transport, muscle contraction and relaxation, hydration and even sleep
- Floatation Therapy alleviates chronic pain symptoms (for example arthritis, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis & migraine).
There are so many fun filled sports events happening over the coming months on the Gold Coast!
Here’s a few to get amongst:
- The 2018 Australian SUP titles – 9th – 13th Nov 2018
- AASCF National Cheer and Dance Championship – 23rd – 25th Nov 2018
- Queensland Triathlon Series – 13th Jan 2019
- The Cooly Classic Ocean Swim – 28th April 2019
If you’re competing in any of these events BOOK yourself in a float beforehand to aid in your preparation as well as after (you’ll speed up your recovery process)! Win-win!
A DUO float pack is $138 (saving of $20). Purchase via HERE
Happy days filled with sunshine!