Before you book online, please read through this important information and visit our FAQ’s page.
Please be advised:
– We require 24-hours notice for cancellations. Our clients are very important to us and when cancellations are made without proper notice, other clients miss out. Many clients use our floatation tanks as necessary treatment for varied health conditions, including joint and muscle pain, nerve damage, migraines and more! If you cancel with less than 24-hours notice, we will charge a 50% late cancellation fee.
– When you book online, we require your credit card details to hold your booking. The booking system will not take a payment from your credit card, your details just get saved in a secure online system to ensure your spot is held.
– If you would like to book two sessions, please call us on 55357778. If you would prefer doing it online, you will need to create the bookings separately.
– If you are booking a sauna, we recommend you sauna before your float. This will help to open your pores. It also promotes relaxation (good if you think you may not switch off in your float). If you would like to find out more information, please call us on 55357778.
IMPORTANT: Please tick to receive Emails and/or Texts (you must tick at least one) for Account Management AND Reminders & Schedule Changes. If you do not do this, you will not receive any form of confirmations for your bookings. There is also important information regarding your float that is sent via the confirmation email.
REMEMBER: Floating takes practice! You may not “switch off” during your first float. We offer an amazing discount for our new clients (3 floats for $150) because we understand that sometimes it takes a couple of floats to get comfortable.
I will not use the floatation pod if:
- I have not showered thoroughly and still have oils, creams on my body and/or hair
- I have had any type of hair colour/treatment in the past 2 weeks
- I have had spray tan within the past 7 days
- I am under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- I have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder or disease.
- I have open or bleeding wounds (including fresh tattoos or piercings)
- I am a diabetic (unless it is under medical control)
- I have incontinence or voluntary/involuntary release of bodily fluids of any kind
- I have a history of heart trouble, epilepsy, seizures, blackouts, and have not received medical clearance to float
- I wear a pacemaker or have a serious heart condition
- I am experiencing a heavy period
- I have a condition which may be adversely affected by cutaneous absorption of magnesium
- I have kidney disease
- I have had chemotherapy or radiation in the last 3 months
- I am under 18years of age without parental or legal guardian consent
I will not use the sauna if I have the following conditions:
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding (please note, floatation therapy is safe during pregnancy)
- Chronic adrenal fatigue
- Low blood pressure
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Chronic conditions associated with the inability to sweat
- Haemophiliacs/Individuals prone to bleeding
- Insensitivity to heat
If you are having any problems, questions or concerns, please call us on 55357778.